Come on in and take a load off. Want some lemonade?

Why a blog? Why my blog? Good questions.

Hubby's wonderful, the children are lots of fun (and work) to have around, and life is full. While not an exhaustive list, I'm primarily a mom, wife, teacher, writer, reader, student, chauffeur, Christian, friend, patriot, gardener, cook, housekeeper, organizer, nurse, counselor, and referee -- but not necessarily in that order. That means life is crazy-busy.

I am constantly searching and learning; a few specific topics are my main areas of interest (health & nutrition, gardening, organics, politics, and history), but I find myself curious about just about everything.

Also, I like to share what I know, what I do, and what I'm learning.

So, "Why a blog?" Well, why not?

Thanks for taking the time to visit with me. Come again.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

The one productive thing I've done this morning

In doing homework about writing as a job and blogging for fun, or just cruising the Web in general, I come across all types of sites.

Sometimes my visit is brief -- the site's not applicable, not interesting, or not appropriate at all (yowza!) for me, my target audience and those I love -- so I move on.

Sometimes, though, I post. Like this morning.

Now, however, at this very moment I vow to immediately upon publishing this post turn off my computer so that I may accomplish at least one or two other productive things today. Clearly I'm addicted and I need to take drastic measures. (After I check my email real quick.)  ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment